Rich web graphics have become an integral part of website trends in design, but images and graphics alone are not the reasons why visitors come back to a website. Even the simplest of websites should offer to visitors the following:
- mobile and desktop optimized web design
- well developed and organized web site content
- well structured and intuitive web site design
- ability to locate web site resources, services, or products quickly and easily
Take the stress and frustration out of maintaining your site. Spend your time growing your business and delegate the tech work to us.
- Updating New Versions / Software
- Posting New Content + Basic SEO updates
- Posting New images provided
- Monitoring Forms & Comments
- Content Back-Ups
- Link Checks
- Traffic Stats
- Plugin & Component Updates
- 24/7 Emergency Repairs (Missing pages, Broken Links)
We offer full photographic and videographer services. This allows you to add 30 second to 1 minute videos to your website to provide company profiles, testimonials, and more! Our photographic services also allow you to provide original and related images for your website staff pictures, events and more!
CMS (Content Management System)
Content Management System (CMS) allows you to update web content and manage files on your website with ease from any computer, wherever you are. At home or in the office, using intuitive administrative panel and editor, you can add or take down parts of your web site without having to fiddle around with the code that drives the web site and its presentation.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
If you want people to find your business when they search online, you need to make sure your website shows up on search engines. SEO is the process of making your website more “friendly” for search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo. This helps them categorize your site and display it in relevant search results. Optimizing your site can improve its organic search result ranking, making your business easier to find when potential customers search for products and services related to your business.